Video Pixelyness

darkego

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
98
When I watch dvds or play games on my new comp, places were the color change (say dark read to light read, or white to gray) I see all theses Pixelyness. Could this be caused by a pos monitor, or is there an issue with my vidocard? My monitor can only display a max of 1024 X 768 resolution, so im guessing the screen is poo. I stole it from my sister when she got an lcd.

Im using a 6800 gt
 
i dont think so. does it in may anime and movies, and it des not do that on my computer im on now
 
kind of hard to explain. like, you know when you go into paint and try to shade somthing, but you get the square shapes of different color? like from dark red to light red, there would be different shads of squares, were in reality theses should be blended so its not noticeable? best way i can describe it
 
If it's during movies it's likely a codec issue. Try grabbing ffdshow from sourceforge.
 
Back
Top