Video: Girl Doing A Batman Arkham City Fight Scene

Wait, hang on: You're assuming a 'roundhouse' punch to the jaw = lights out? I've been hit in the jaw many times in full-contact sparring, and I managed to remain standing... as have other pro fighters, both male and female.

And you're assuming size = direct correlation to power? (Hint: Manny Pacquiao is 5' 6", weighs no more than 150 pounds, and could beat the snot out of your theoretical Ravens linebacker. Mass is useless without speed or skill.)

And your example of excessive fight choreography is 'Blade 3' wherein a group of supernatural non-existant comic book characters duke it out?

Who's insulting whose intelligence?

Please, stop talking about something you are not actually familiar with. Also, the video is entertainment. It's a fight that's designed to be entertaining. If you were not entertained, fine, but don't go nagging on them about 'how unrealistic' you think it was, especially if you've never practiced a martial art for a single day of your life.

Wow, you're trying to read so much more into a simple comment. But yes, I'm sure you're right, a 110lb woman can take a direct punch to the jaw from a 250lb man who supposedly knows how to fight and shake it off like she was hit by a mosquito.

I think you better take your own advice and stop talking about things you know nothing about. Also, if you had any reading comprehension you'd realize I wasn't talking about that particular video, but just making a general comment about how bad-ass women are sometimes portrayed in movies.. Oh, and mass is NOT useless without speed - would you rather get hit it the face by a baseball going 20mph or a nerfball going 40mph.

I stated Blade 3 as an example. And although I may be proved wrong (it was very hard to make it through the whole movie), Jessica Biel's character was human, nothing more.

Obviously this was for entertainment purposes only. I don't care what you're trained in, there's no way one person can defend themselves against four other "semi-experienced" fighters without running away.

Obviously this was for entertainment purposes only. I don't care what you're trained in, there's no way one person can defend themselves against four other "semi-experienced" fighters without running away.

Agreeing this was completely for entertainment, but you truly believe someone can't defend themselves against four "semi-experienced" fighters?

I find this fight scene rather entertaining, and didn't need to pay $$ to see it in a bad movie.

At least she didn't need a stunt double probably a better actor... :) Reminded me of the interveiw thet did with Pamela Anderson's stunt double that wasn't a guy (Most stunt doubles for female actors in fight scenes are *bleh*). She was hot and a professional stunt doub;e and martial art expert, and most likely better actor than Pamela in... yuck.. Barbed Wire.

Movie fighting always more entertaining than most real fighting.. esp the ones that take 90 seconds or roll on the floor groping each other for 15 minutes (UFC)... ;)

I hate these kind of multi-man single point choreographed fights where opponents just allow themselves to be attacked by each move while the next assailant steps up for the next choreographed ass beating. Go see how long a real fight lasts. Oh wait, this was a fanboy fap fest. Never mind.

It's based on the fighting in the Batman Arkham games. Jeez people, overly critical much?

choreographed or not jebus she is hot. they should do a vid with her vs those fat moo cow win7 phone rap chicks.

lol, people are equating a re-enactment of a video game to real life. Defenders and detractors alike. Come on guys.

Agreeing this was completely for entertainment, but you truly believe someone can't defend themselves against four "semi-experienced" fighters?

Have you ever tried it? Or known people who have been attacked by groups? I can say yes for both questions.

People out for blood will not stand in line like these guys and wait their turn to attack you. Your best bet is to keep moving and try to stack them so they can't get around you. If you throw a hit, do it on the move. This is what I mean by running away. That, or just plain turn and get your ass out of there. All it takes is one guy to hold your arm or leg and in seconds someone will be behind you and next thing you know they're having a foot party on your face.

This is the only video I found of someone successfully defending themselves from more than one person:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8_zWBQXZj4

As you can see, he's constantly moving backwards and reorienting himself so that they are bunched up (stacking) and only engaging one at a time. And a fat dad and his son aren't even what I'd call "semi-experienced" fighters.

Her last name was intriguing. ;)

Hehe yeah I caught that too but I thought the guy was asking why she was given Mickey as her name. It was a Friday and I didn't feel like thinking.

I hate these kind of multi-man single point choreographed fights where opponents just allow themselves to be attacked by each move while the next assailant steps up for the next choreographed ass beating. Go see how long a real fight lasts. Oh wait, this was a fanboy fap fest. Never mind.

People watch action movies because they have kick-ass fighting scenes. If I want to be enraged I'll go watch some dude that's not trying to fight get sucker punched and then stomped out while he's down. That's a "real" fight.

lol @ people arguing about how realistic it was.

At any rate, she does have talent, and should make for a great stunt position in a movie.

ultimate non-fight video! lots of great action watching her switch from one opponent to the next while each half-heartedly tosses a punch. I'd like to see any real life scenario where that occurs. But on the other hand she was pretty sexy.

Hmm...seeing as how it's modeled after a video game I'd like to see that scenario play out in a game.

Oh wait, I have, pretty much shot for shot. You people with this IRL crap are hurting my brain.

Back