i7 4770 3.4 ghz (non k)
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
Max Temp running Prime95 for 1 hour: 69c
Using Intel integrated graphics card
8 GB Kingston HyperX Blu 1600 mhz
HDD: WDC Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB
GIGABYTE GA-H81M-H LGA 1150 MATX
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

After a month of editing, camtasia studio and adobe premiere started to work really slow, now most of the time I tried to edit a video they stop working and sometimes camtasia shows me this:

I formatted my pc but the problem persits, I even started to edit with the Go Pro video editor but after 2 weeks of using it , it works as slow as the others aforementioned programs.

Crystal Disk Info and Acronis info about my HDD:

I Scanned my pc : no viruses found, I defragmented my HDD (1% fragmented), windows is up to date.

Thank you for any help you can provide

Last edited:
Has there been an update to the software? I'm pretty sure the adobe products can use the GPU to offload a bit of the rendering.

http://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card with at least 1 GB of VRAM for GPU-accelerated performance

Obviously the integrated shouldn't have been offloading before, but I'm wondering if a driver update or program update caused a compatibility issue. It definitely sounds like something funky with video driver. If you have the ability to dig up an older card I would probably try it because using the onboard probably isn't helping since it shares system memory for use with the GPU. You can also double check the BIOS and see what amount of memory the pc is giving to the GPU as it usually lets you set like 128MB, 256MB, or maybe 512MB of memory.

Take a look at task manager and see what it is showing when you get that error. See if it is using up a ton of memory, a ton of CPU, or maybe there is a lot of disk activity.

Most codecs built for Sony Vegas rendering can be offloaded to the GPU. You should probably swap to Vegas or Movie Studio (cheaper) or find an alternate software if you can't fix your Adobe issues.

Back