*VIDEO* COD4 1v1 in HiDef Slow'd and Faded

Thanks for the info on recording a demo and MediaCoder. I suppose the demo file is client specific right? So if i wanted to record 1st/3rd person views of other people I'd have to use their own recorded demo file?

Some of us just like to post our videos... we aren't trying to show off or brag or anything, so why don't you do everyone a favor and fuck off?

So everyone ignore assholerevolution and feel free to post your adventures (or mis-adventures as it were). :)

Thanks for the personal attack.
:rolleyes:

Maybe if the guy hasn't posted 4-5 threads of this stuff and NOTHING else, people wouldn't be getting bothered by it.

If I ever have the time again (may never happen), I'll be another jackass posting video links for you all to enjoy. The only difference between his and my videos is that I'll have better music...hehe :D
J/k..I enjoy the music.
They'll also be shorter videos. I have so much junk on my hard drives, I only have maybe 20 gigs for a video. Recording in fraps sure does take up the space. Even at half size without sound.

When are you gonna hook a pimp up with the console commands for the replay angles and speeds and whatnot? Haven't seen you on xfire for awhile.

Ok i got tired of waiting for a response so I found this:

I'm pretty sure it's what he used to do the videos since all the effects he used are in this program. I think it just uses some console commands to acheive what it does though. So, he could just be using the console commands too.

The only thing that sort of sucks in this is that it doesn't allow you see the demo in reverse. That would be cool. Of course that's an effect you can add later with wahtever you use to edit your videos. Enjoy.

http://prison.tibet225.server4you.de/ww2pn/cod/index.php?mod=dl_files&load_file=1345

Not going to install whatever they expect you to install to view this, intergrated WMP, VNC and flash is more than enough for all other sites like youtube and gametrailers.

Back