• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Video cards

mx500torid

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
152
Asus DC II 280x used maybe a month 155.00 Card work great. Paypal OK.
 
Last edited:
This card I got in trade so no receipt and probably no warranty. Asus replaced a 780 Ti for me with no receipt so who knows. Card has only been used for a total of 4 months. I tested it on folding@home with no problems. Only reason for selling is to pick up another GTX 970 for folding.
 
Asus, Gigabyte and I think MSI uses serial based warranty and afaik doesn't require proof of purchase. Thats why when I buy used I strictly go with these 3 only unless its a excellent deal on the other brands.

bump
 
Back
Top