Video cards with two DVI outputs?

Zoner

n00b
I'm looking for manufacturers of ATI (something on the order of a 9800 or 9800xt) video cards that have two DVI outputs instead of the usual 1 analog 1 dvi configuration. I seem to remember seeing one somewhere but trying to find them all is a pain.

I know some of the ATI FireGL cards have 2 DVI outputs. I don't know of any of the Radeon cards that have 2 of them.

If memory servers, I think the 9800 Pro AIW is dual dvi, but I am too lazy to make sure...And if the 9800 Pro AIW is dual dvi, then that would probably be your best bet, great performance, nice features, can't go wrong with that. I might add if the 9800 Pro AIW retail isn't dual dvi, make sure you still check other oem dealers, I swear I have seen one...

-MoOfAsA~

EDIT: I guess not, I swear the 9800 AIW did have dual dvi though, sorry...

Good luck finding it for under $500.

The only cards at the Egg with dual DVIs that are reasonably priced are a GF4 and GF FX5700U. Everything else is either a Matrox or a FireGL/Quadro.

The only time I saw a dual DVI card was the Gainward Geforce4s.

Good luck... let us know if you find anything.

I know Matrox has a number of cards with Dual DVI. Certainly the best choice for image quality, but not very good for games.

Other than that there's a few nVidia cards (already mentioned above are a couple).

Sorry.

Back