hopefully someone will know what components i hve circled here ...as i do not
in the picture below is the Matrox G450
but on my card the circled components were damaged and removed .... but just to see if the card would still work i crossed the traces and the card posts up ... color is strange but i think thats cause of the missing parts .... I can get the parts i just need to know what they are. I always thought they were resistors but right now I am not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated
in the picture below is the Matrox G450
but on my card the circled components were damaged and removed .... but just to see if the card would still work i crossed the traces and the card posts up ... color is strange but i think thats cause of the missing parts .... I can get the parts i just need to know what they are. I always thought they were resistors but right now I am not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated