• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Video card power in a server

SkinnyBones

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
197
I have a Intel Server Board S2600GZ that I am trying to connect a video card too.

Reading through the manual I see that there are "OPT_12V_PWR_1" & "OPT_12V_PWR_2", which are both 4 pin connectors that can be used to power a video card.

Does anyone know if there is a cable that would connect to "OPT_12V_PWR_1" & "OPT_12V_PWR_2" to be able to turn into a 6+2 pin plug for the GPU or even two separate 4-pin connectors?

This is close to what I need, but the 8-pin needs to split apart since the 4 pin connectors are not next to each other - https://www.disctech.com/Dell-9H6FV...LK-hOO_D6-MAOAxfoPMptno1ukwCM3GxoCKh4QAvD_BwE


221277_Riser_Card_Power.png 221278_Motherboard_layout.png
 
Back
Top