• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Video card performing like crap even when OC'ed

Punkrulz

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Messages
1,458
Hey guys,

This is really beginning to worry me, about the performance issues of the Video card I have. I have an MSI Geforce4 Ti4400, OCed to 310/630. I have added additional cooling to it, and even when I play games like Day of Defeat, I maybe get like 60fps? I have VSync Off [was worse when it was on], AA Off, A/F off, and it is still performing like crap. Drivers are updated. What's wrong!
 
I actually get LOT better FPS with 2x AA and 2x AF. Didn't OC at all and I get constant 99 fps in all Half-Life mods including CS and DOD.

Btw, I'm using GF4 MX440 using the latest Forceware driver.
 
Well I think setting 2x AA/AF made it look a little bitter... FPS looked to be a little bit better, but it's hard to see when it changes ever so much. ;) Sometimes it dropped down into the 50's / 60's, that kind of deterred me, but it's a bit better than what it was.
 
Back
Top