• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Video Card Manufactures

UndeadNinjaZ

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 2, 2001
Messages
471
I'm building a new computer with the ATI 5770 for an video card and I'm at a complete loss with which specific card to get. It's been many years since I built a computer and I have no idea which manufactures are good anymore (never even heard of HIS). Newegg shows 13 different cards and frankly, they all look exactly the same to me.

Any suggestions on what to get? This would be for a htpc but I want it to be powerful enough in case I decide to use it for gaming later on.

edit: what about warranties? who has the best/longest one? My EVGA card had a great warranty but I didn't see them listed

edit2: I'd be gaming on my 1080p tv so the max resolution I'd ever run is 1920x1080
 
Last edited:
Depends on where you live. If you are US, go with XFX for the warranty. If you want a good custom cooler, go with HIS.
 
Back
Top