• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

video card issues

Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
624
I just installed a BFG 6600 GT OC. I shut down & restarted my PC. I hear two weird beeps. Then nothing appears on the monitor. Any solutions?
 
Check over things, and make sure that the card is inserted in the slot all the way. For that matter, check all of your cards.

Make sure your memory is seated properly, and that no cables are unplugged.

Did you uninstall the drivers for your previous graphics card? Will the machine post?

Check your USB headers on the mobo... make sure you have the connectors on the right pins (assuming they're not one piece connectors).


Other than that, try to give me as much info about your system as you can, otherwise all I can tell you is generic stuff.


-Caleb
 
Back
Top