mobilecommand
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2005
- Messages
- 67
Hi guys,
Got a quick quesiton for you.. My system has finally showen its age..
AMD 3200+ socket 754
1 gig of memory
6800gt oc
Dual raptors
ETc..
Pretty much if i play anyother game then wow my system lags, pauses or crashes etc.
So i figure i am gonna get a new conroe system E6600, 2 gig of memory, with all of the new bells and whistles, etc..
My question is what video cards to use.. I am currenlty using a dell 24in lcd 1920 x 1200 rez.
I am really cross between a 7950 Gx2 and Ati Crossfire. I have read all the posts over the past few weeks and i am still flipping back and fourth back and fourth.. Whats even worse is i would like to hold off until DX 10 cards but i cannot get any solid time frames when they are to be released and i am really in need of a new system..
So i guess the question i am asking do i throw down for a Gx2 or Ati 1950XTX crossfire or any other good suggestion.
Thanks
Got a quick quesiton for you.. My system has finally showen its age..
AMD 3200+ socket 754
1 gig of memory
6800gt oc
Dual raptors
ETc..
Pretty much if i play anyother game then wow my system lags, pauses or crashes etc.
So i figure i am gonna get a new conroe system E6600, 2 gig of memory, with all of the new bells and whistles, etc..
My question is what video cards to use.. I am currenlty using a dell 24in lcd 1920 x 1200 rez.
I am really cross between a 7950 Gx2 and Ati Crossfire. I have read all the posts over the past few weeks and i am still flipping back and fourth back and fourth.. Whats even worse is i would like to hold off until DX 10 cards but i cannot get any solid time frames when they are to be released and i am really in need of a new system..
So i guess the question i am asking do i throw down for a Gx2 or Ati 1950XTX crossfire or any other good suggestion.
Thanks