• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Video card for 32' TV?

TheMerino

n00b
Joined
Apr 15, 2011
Messages
15
hey guy's had a quick question I'm buying a 32' LCD TV Model: DX-L32-10A I wanted to connect my pc to this tv to do some web browsing and some game play on it (BC2) (CoD) I currently have an overclocked EVGA GTX 460 768MB will that be okay or would I need to upgrade or just do SLi? or perhaps you guy's might know whats the max screen size/res i can do with my current video card
 
Your card is fine

What you need to remember is no matter how big the screen is, be it 32" or 17" Your still pushing XXXX x 720 pixels. So graphic performance will not change between a monitor or a TV...
 
Back
Top