Apr 21, 2004 #1 B brh48 n00b Joined Apr 21, 2004 Messages 2 I just bought a used GeForce ti200 and the fan doesn't work. I have a new power supply, also. Is the fan just plain shot, or can it be replaced?
I just bought a used GeForce ti200 and the fan doesn't work. I have a new power supply, also. Is the fan just plain shot, or can it be replaced?
Apr 21, 2004 #2 P PopCorn Limp Gawd Joined Mar 25, 2002 Messages 378 I have a visiontek ti200 that overclocks to ti500, send me $50 & you can have the card, fan, ramsinks and all! or you could just pick up a replacement fan from compusa or online for cheap.
I have a visiontek ti200 that overclocks to ti500, send me $50 & you can have the card, fan, ramsinks and all! or you could just pick up a replacement fan from compusa or online for cheap.
Apr 21, 2004 #3 S _Sin_ [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 1, 2003 Messages 1,652 the fan can be replaced, but if you want to ghetto rig it, slap an 80mm fan to blow over the card. chech the hot deals forum, newegg has 10 80mm fans for 10$ shipped.
the fan can be replaced, but if you want to ghetto rig it, slap an 80mm fan to blow over the card. chech the hot deals forum, newegg has 10 80mm fans for 10$ shipped.
Apr 21, 2004 #4 M Maxx [H]ard|Gawd Joined Mar 31, 2003 Messages 1,648 I had a Visiontek Ti-500 that had the same problem...I put a Crystal Orb on it, and it was good as new. Fans are easy to replace and there are many to chose from, check out NewEgg for starters.
I had a Visiontek Ti-500 that had the same problem...I put a Crystal Orb on it, and it was good as new. Fans are easy to replace and there are many to chose from, check out NewEgg for starters.
Apr 21, 2004 #5 B brh48 n00b Joined Apr 21, 2004 Messages 2 Thanks for the info. I'll check out Newegg first and then think about buying that card for $50.
Apr 21, 2004 #6 O Optimummind Gawd Joined Feb 11, 2004 Messages 518 I'm not sure if the VGA silencer will fit on your card but a Vantec Iceberq 4 Pro might.