• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Video card burn-in?

digilink

Gawd
Joined
Jul 27, 2002
Messages
566
Hey guys, my PC recently blew up on me and I ended up having to replace my mobo and power supply. I am hoping I didn't smoke anything else in the process, as such, I am going to do a complete stress test(Prime 95, Memory tester, etc)when my new mobo arrives.Any recommendations on what to use to stress the video card? I was thinking of something like 3dmark '03 running in loop mode or something similar.....
 
Back
Top