• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Video Capture from xbox

sacvig

n00b
Joined
Jul 5, 2004
Messages
3
Well I have a Ti4200. I am going to college soon and I don't want to bring a tv, so I want to hook up my xbox through my pc(not through a VGA box). I have already downloaded all of the nVidia Vivo drivers. Here inlies two problems, when using s-video in microsoft movie maker and winproducer (software that came with the card) I get a black and white picture, when I use the composite it's color. I also cannot preview them on full screen. I know these programs won't do it. Is there any program that will display this preview at full screen? I have used a program called STOIK capturer and it displayed the picture in color but not full screen. Any comments or answers greatly apprecitated.
 
You might need to adjust your svideo signal controls (don't know exactly what you need to do or where) The program Media Player Classic (search for it on source forge) will do what you want I captured the DC start screen and marvled how much worse it look than the vga box when I did it that way :)
 
Back
Top