matrixfan0831
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2004
- Messages
- 276
So here is the situation,
Processor: Athlon fx 62
Video Card: NVIDIA geforce 7300 le
RAM: 1 GB Corsair
OS: Vista ultimate
I just put this machine together with the purpose of dvr'ing stuff with a video capture card. I added a haggepauge 500 mce video capture card and loaded beyondtv. I pop it in and Vista auto installs. I run the on the net drivers and it loads what looks like the same drivers. When I set up beyondtv it doesn't recognize my digital antenna. It grays out the option to use it and doesn't find those channels. I reload everything and still nothing. I find little on a series of google searches. Can someone tell me my fatal mistake?
Thanks as always guys
Processor: Athlon fx 62
Video Card: NVIDIA geforce 7300 le
RAM: 1 GB Corsair
OS: Vista ultimate
I just put this machine together with the purpose of dvr'ing stuff with a video capture card. I added a haggepauge 500 mce video capture card and loaded beyondtv. I pop it in and Vista auto installs. I run the on the net drivers and it loads what looks like the same drivers. When I set up beyondtv it doesn't recognize my digital antenna. It grays out the option to use it and doesn't find those channels. I reload everything and still nothing. I find little on a series of google searches. Can someone tell me my fatal mistake?
Thanks as always guys