• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Video Camera / Camcorder Suggestions? <$500

Apathy

Gawd
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
890
Hey guys, looking to get my first video camera and I was hoping some of ya'll could suggest a decent purchase for less than $500 USD. I will be using this for home movies mostly, not planning on recording any wild life at super long distances, nor any sports of any kind.

I was looking at the Sony Handycam CX160.
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-HDR-CX160-Definition-Handycam-Camcorder/dp/B004H8FN8U

Anybody have any other suggestions or advice on a decent model? Also would be looking for a tripod for the video camera as well. Suggestions on that would be appreciated.

I would love to keep this at under $600 with the tripod. I live in connecticut, and would love to buy this thing this week.

Thanks for any and all replies!
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top