Mar 3, 2004 #1 T theNoid Supreme [H]ardness Joined Dec 23, 2003 Messages 7,441 anyone know how good these work ? click me!
Mar 3, 2004 #2 L Lazn_Work Supreme [H]ardness Joined May 30, 2001 Messages 5,618 Just a wild guess, but I think you would be better off just spending a little more on fans that did not vibrate in the first place. ==>Lazn
Just a wild guess, but I think you would be better off just spending a little more on fans that did not vibrate in the first place. ==>Lazn
Mar 3, 2004 #3 T theNoid Supreme [H]ardness Joined Dec 23, 2003 Messages 7,441 Agreed, I'm building another pc for my brother and was gunna use older fans that I had. I'm just curious if anyone has used these ...
Agreed, I'm building another pc for my brother and was gunna use older fans that I had. I'm just curious if anyone has used these ...