• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

VIA's new gaming console

CrimandEvil

Dick with a heart of gold
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
19,670
Okay so I've been reading about this and it sounds really cool but I still don't know whether it plays PC games or a modified version of games kind of like how the Xbox uses DX8. I would imagine that it would be a modifed version. That would kind of suck though since I already have a GC, PS2 and plans to add an Xbox. Oh well it has other things going for it.
 
I'm not 100% on this, but I understand that it will run both regular PC games as well as special versions of PC games modified specifically for the console. The cool thing is that the system will supposedly handle all installation and setup of the software, so you basically just pop them in and go...
 
Back
Top