• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

VIA VT1708S

Odigo

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
820
I'm building a budget computer for gaming. The motherboard I was looking at has a VIA VT1708S. How is the performance of this on-board? I'm going to use headphones. Should I invest in a sound card or does it make much of a difference now days?
 
Back
Top