VGHS

I just got done watching Episode 1 and I thought it was clever. may be one of my new favourites, but after only watching the first episode, it's hard to tell. LOTS of potential, here.
 
My balls retracted into my body and I grew a vagina after watching that.
 
I don't see what all the 'yuck' reactions are all about. I think it's a clever spin on the 'high-school movie' formula. Plus, its campy as hell, and the world can use more camp.
 
Ernie Calhoun
That's about the only part that made me feel any sort of emotion at all. Do they know something about HL3? :p j/k
It could be interesting. Watching the first episode now. If I don't like it, then nothing lost but 11 minutes of my life.
 
My son might like it. He's 13.

It looks like a Disney Channel show. As much as I like some of them (Phineas and Ferb), this wouldn't be one of them.
 
Back
Top