• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

VGA Silencer for 9700pro ramsinks?

xcite

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 24, 2003
Messages
123
Are thier ramsinks that i can buy, small enough to put on the ram under the silencer? link? thz for any help ;)
 
I have ramsinks under my VGA Silencer. I purchased them off ufokillerz in the FS/FT forums, but I'm not sure if he is still selling them.
 
Tweakmonster BGA RAMSinks and the OCZ RAMSinks (both aluminum and copper) will fit.
 
Back
Top