VGA Cooler Under 30

shmitty

Gawd
Hey ya'll,
So my stupid 4850 is running 95c in MoH and WoW w/ the fan @ 85% I've been scared to set it any higher manually since it'd be running that all the time so need an inexpensive solution to cool this puppy down. Any thoughts???

Thermalright Spitfire.
http://www.crazypc.com/products/spitfire-50999.html
That price will be cut by 50% when you check out.
Shipping will push you over $30, but for a top of the line vga cooler it's a steal. Plus it's compatible with the 5xxx series and the 6xxx series so you can reuse it if you upgrade.

crazypc got hit with a crazy number of orders yesterday when they started the 50% off everything deal, so they have suspended orders until they get things sorted out. Keep checking back to see if they have started accepting orders again.

Last edited:
Grabbed it thanks a ton man! Paid w/ paypal idk if that made it go through or not.

Glad to be of service. If your were able to check out it, it went through. Earlier you would get directed to a page telling you that they were not accepting new orders for the moment.

Got the cooler today temps went from 96c to 47 under 100% load for 20min thanks a ton guys! I did have to modify the mounting bracket as a cap was in the way, shouldn't it hurt anything. No fan on the cooler either just the side fan on my Sniper.
20min Furmark burn in 51c! Couldn't be happier :)

Last edited:
Got the cooler today temps went from 96c to 47 under 100% load for 20min thanks a ton guys! I did have to modify the mounting bracket as a cap was in the way, shouldn't it hurt anything. No fan on the cooler either just the side fan on my Sniper.
20min Furmark burn in 51c! Couldn't be happier :)

very good, japanesse gorilla has to get a new case bc he cant fit it in his case correctly

Back