very warm: BenQ 20.1 8ms WS LCD for $222 shipped (newegg)

I am really happy with mine... I should take some more pics of it soon.. :)

my first LCD... i am quite happy. and no dead pixels!

What numbers do you guys keep your brightness/contrast/color and all of that at, out of curiosity sakes? I'm not very good at figuring out the ideal numbers.

I landed on 70 cont and 70 brightness... but I do most of my work at night when the room it dimly lit..

I was hoping mine would ship from CA since it's like 1 hour away but alas, TN. Dead pixels here I come...

Ordered one after Costco canceled my Sceptre because my shipping address didn't match. Came in at 236 shipped, with 3 day guaranteed, which usually comes in about a day for me. Higher cost probably comes from tax for Californians + $8.00 recycling fee.

i tryed to get one but paypal doesnt let me, can anyone tell me why paypal is telling me to add a new credit card so they can confirm my address if i confirmed my current credit card address years ago

damn!!!

mista ting said:
Active Matrix, TFT i think ill pass...

Thats a bad thing? Looks like I'll have to research exactly why that is.

But I still can't decide if I want one or not. This is tough. :(

ve_blackjack said:
i tryed to get one but paypal doesnt let me, can anyone tell me why paypal is telling me to add a new credit card so they can confirm my address if i confirmed my current credit card address years ago

damn!!!
Click on your profile in paypal, make sure it shows that your address is confirmed. If not add a debit/credit card and it will confirm your address. I paid with paypal.

^^ lol.. I know the feeling.

I like fedex better than ups.. but ups has been less expensive lately..

this deal is newegg only? or works in other online shop?

i have problems paying with paypal with them

Received mine yesterday and I'm very happy with it. The only backlight leakage is very minor and only in the top right corner, and I have a single stuck pixel in the bottom right corner that's never noticeable unless you put your face up the screen and look for it.

Now I just have to take some time and do some fine calibration to it this weekend.

ve_blackjack said:
this deal is newegg only? or works in other online shop?

i have problems paying with paypal with them
Then dont pay with paypal, get a gift card instead.

yeah - they took it away all together for a while. but now they allow paypal via CC.. sorta lame imo.. I guess something muddied the waters there.. hrm.

I am sooooooooooooooooooo close to pulling the trigger on this one.

$233 shipped in 2 business days. I already have ONE fp202w... SHOULD I GET A SECOND?!

Some stupid person is selling the coupon on fleebay. The idiot mentions newegg and BenQ, the 2 keywords I need to google around and get it for free. :eek:

^^ what a scum-bag... preying on the uniformed... for shame!

Holy ****, this moniter is awesome, its one of the biggest computer upgrades I've made in terms of overall difference. Dell vga 17 inch to 20 inch widescreen dvi = HUGE difference in games. WOW, I love it!!!

Got mine today. It truly is a thing of beauty, especially when games support it. Marvel Ultimate Alliance looks even better than it did on my CRT.

Got mine yesterday. Looks awsome, and no dead pixels, I was worried about that. This is a damn nice monitor for $200, I can't believe how much better it looks than my old 21" CRT. If you're looking to go widescreen on the cheap, I can't imagine a much better deal than this.

got mine in. Love it. thinking about a second to swap for my beloved FP2141SB...

Dunno. The thing is getting a little long in the tooth, and I'm having problems with the calibration

Back