• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Very Strange Cam Recording Behavior

Xarzu

n00b
Joined
Jan 6, 2017
Messages
24
I made and edited a video just yesterday. Now when I try to make a video with my Cam and I try to look back and what I recorded, the system says:

You haven't captured anything during current session.
Please open the Photos app to see previously captured media

Then it has a link "Open Photos app" but it only shows old pics and not a video.

Please help.

I think I am recording a video, but the problem is when I go back and try to see it. I click on the feature to see what I have recorded and it says I have not captured anything.

Here is all my system specs:
https://thompsonsoftware.tech/resources/HWiNfo64.html
https://thompsonsoftware.tech/resources/Speccy-output.txt
https://thompsonsoftware.tech/resources/PC_System_Report.txt
 
have you tried turning it off and on again? test it in the camera app (press start, type camera)
 
Perhaps the Camera app is recording but can’t actually save the video. Check the save location in the Camera app settings and make sure it’s set to Pictures/Camera Roll (create the folder if it’s gone). Also check Settings, then Privacy & Security, then Camera and Videos to be sure it has permission to save files.
 
Back
Top