VERY odd dual monitor issue: (colors off)

geforce man

[H]ard|Gawd
OK, I have run a single Dell 2412m for years. Added a second, and the second monitor has a blue-green tint to it. (Both are 2412m's)

Facts:
-Have tried multiple different DVI-D cables
-Have tried DisplayPort Cable
-If I switch new monitor to primary, and unplug old monitor, colors are fine. Old monitor as single monitor colors are fine.
-I have 3 of these monitors total now, 2 for my PC, one for my Fiance's, and no combination of these monitors together nets me a second screen without the weird blue-green tint to it.

Specs in sig below, but the important bit:

Windows, AMD r9 290

Any ideas fine folks?

May just need to calibrate the colors - My 2405 looks redish compared to my 2412, but I can adjust the color calibration to get them close.

There is a color tuner in the monitor menu, and a Color Calibrator in Windows under Advanced Display Settings. And if you need something better than that, you can purchase auto-calibrators, they are used where color accuracy is very important.

There is also a thing called Color Temperature, and you can try adjusting that - my 2405 doesn't have a setting called that (but it does have preset color calibrations, which are similar). the 2412 does have them in the "Preset Modes" menu.

Appreciate the advice !!

I did however put new monitor as primary, and colors were great. It's only when two are connected that the colors are off :(

Back