Very Nice Keyboard Modification

Evilot

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
161
This is a converted IBM Keyboard from the 80's (as the article states)

Go here for the original article (it is in Russian):
http://interesting-ironz.nnm.ru/ctimpank_klaviatura_svoimi_rukami

0620c6066a670d76dcf00d128fbdfaa8_full.jpg


9ebc498fafccabf603f78c6c3a242770_full.jpg


c9cfdfa6aef637bffba799474bd6acd2_full.jpg


408b734ad2eb4ee3a7848d604abccd7d_full.jpg
 
What, so it's a Model M crossed with a type-writer? I like it though!

I've got an old Model M imitation (doesn't actually state the manufacturer) under the ned somewhere - I would use it, but the Saitek Eclipse is so much better for gaming, & I code on my laptop.
 
Oh man I'd love one of these. Personally I would have modded the cable too to a sleeved material covering.
 
someone posted that on thinkpads.com too. Ill say they same thing I said there.

...I thought me screwing around on Facebook all day was a waste of time. :D
 
That is very, very cool. Really dig the mix of old school keys with the modern looking machine work... Cool.
 
Back
Top