• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Very low budget loop?

bbs lm-r

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 2, 2010
Messages
307
So, i might have a little extra money to play with soon, not completely sure yet. But I was just curious, what would it cost for a very low budget loop.

I'm not looking to break world records here, just some low budget parts so I can test the waters so to speak, and see what this whole water cooling business is like :p

If I like how it goes, I might go bigger when I can get some real money. Starting small first though.

I'd only be looking to cool the cpu, PII x3 or x4, and to cool atleast as good as a decent air cooler.

So what could a possible setup be?
 
Back
Top