Very low 3dmark 01 score

Crokiller187

Limp Gawd
I just installed the Omega 4.3's and I got a score of 13361 with no AA or AF Vsync off. I was getting 15k with Ati's 4.3 Cats Whats going on.

You pissed off the 3dmark gods...Go sacrifice an old nvidia card to make reparations...:cool: Actually I'm not sure, I thought Omegas increase 3dmark scores not decrease them.

Originally posted by fusionrs
You pissed off the 3dmark gods...Go sacrifice an old nvidia card to make reparations...:cool: Actually I'm not sure, I thought Omegas increase 3dmark scores not decrease them.
LOL! Yea i thought so to. Could it be because fast writes is off?

your 15k score is low too. on nf2 mobo's, running the ram slower than the fsb will kill your scores. i can garauntee that your scores would increase by a significant number if you ran your ram at 200mhz like your fsb.

The Omega Drivers Arn't for benchmarking , there game tweaked drivers.. thats why ... use to even say it on the website :p

I agree with the above. The omega drivers are especially tweaked not for benchmarks but for specific games to make them look better and what not.

Okay Well Ive changed my FSB I run a 171 so its running sync
Something isnt right. So I guess I will reformat that ought to fix things.

Well i got back to 2.3 ghz with my ram synced up and I got a 16462 with the cat 4.3's Still seems low but its better than 15000. So who knows oh yea I did a fresh install with formatting and installing and such.

Back