Very happy with this little setup

Savoy

2[H]4U
So I just thought I would share this little system I put together this week. I haven't had a decent sounding speaker setup for my gaming PC in years. I usually rock a headset/headphones for gaming and some music etc.

I came across a deal for these studio http://www.amazon.com/Presonus-C4-5...9257673&sr=1-1&keywords=presonus+ceres+c4.5bt last week in the hot deals area here. I bought mine at adorama but these are the same ones here at amazon. They are now 200 but last week they I grabbed them for 125 shipped. I just have to say I'm seriously impressed for the price/size of these little bad boys they sound awesome with everything I have thrown at them.

Of course always wanting a little more I decided to look into getting a sub to compliment them. Found this as a popular choice on amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002KVQBA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Got it the next day with prime shipping for 98 bucks. I have to say this system totally rocks now. That sub sounds amazing for the price and compliments the monitors perfectly imo.

Just wanted to share in case anyone is looking for a really nice sounding inexpensive 2.1 setup. For a total of 225.00 it's a steal imo and sounds fucking great.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Congratulations. For $70 more than a set of Promedias you have a setup that would kill any computer 2.1 setup

I swear these speaker are private labeled. Seems exactly like the M-Audio & Cerwin Vega's. They do look sweet. Too bad I don't have the room for them on my desk.

I swear these speaker are private labeled. Seems exactly like the M-Audio & Cerwin Vega's. They do look sweet. Too bad I don't have the room for them on my desk.

Man I have to tell you they sound crystal clear in everything I have played on them and with the addition of the polk sub lol it's super sweet now. Crisp mid/highs and nice thump from the lows. Star Wars battlefront sounds awesome pumped up bro.

Just to add I had to call Presonus to ask them a tech question about the monitors last friday. I left a message for someone in tech support expecting a call sometime later that day perhaps. Low and behold I got a call back in less than 5 minutes from someone named Mike. Super helpful guy and knew his shit. So far color me more than impressed with this company/product.

Back