any better ones out
there??
I m ready to go up to Rs.
7000-8000 scale,but not
more than that.
which one is better among
mx5021 and fx6021.
how much does the altec
fx6021 costs in india?any store at banglore which sells klipsch or philips spa5300.
Which one to buy ?
and also tell how to
position speakers for
optimum sound.
Thank You.
PEACE \m/

i have considered are logitechz2300

i wouldn't bother with the logitech Z2300. the mids are so recessed they are essentially nonexistent, and the over-emphasized bass drowns out everything else. i don't have a better recommendation (not my forte), but just wanted to forewarn you about these.

what about klipsch promedia 2.1?
It wil be a hard time finding it in india,any creative speaker?

seriously i m pissed off,altec mx5021 dissappeared from market .now logitech z 2300 is hard to find.wtf is happening.good speakers fading away like music of 70's.any replacements?help guys?

Mx5021's have been off the market for a long time. Still have mine. They have been rocking for at least 6-7 years now. Wow it's been that long!

The problem is that most 2.1 set up's (especially at that price range) are junk.

I recently brought some Audioengine A2's and they do sound really good, better than I thought they would and loud enough to get you evicted;). I checked their website and they had a reseller in Mumbai selling them for 8000 (white) and 8800 (black).

z cinemas are not bad, if they're sold at clearance price (around Z2300 price) but the iFi is far superior in terms of sound and overall usability. Z Cinema has a flawed USB circuitry which discourage some users especially if they're not some tech-savvy - from stuttering bass, limited volume, buggy software, wont-run-w/o-remote etc.

fx6021 is too bright for me, i'd go for mx5021 instead.

Back