very best components to use

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by marcus oakley, Jun 19, 2017 at 4:12 AM.

1. marcus oakley

marcus oakley n00bie

i want to build the very best pc possible for overclocking best benchmarking tests and gaming and vr period bragging rights

i want a full list of the components needed i want the very best spec pc in peoples opion thanks

2. sttubs

sttubs Gawd

For the CPU do you want Intel or AMD?
    For the GPU do you want NVidia or AMD?

3. marcus oakley

marcus oakley n00bie

i want intel and nvidia thanks

4. BlueLineSwinger

BlueLineSwinger Limp Gawd

Did you really just come in here and demand we build a system for you? Do the work yourself. Do some research, read past threads here and in other forums. Go through the various review sites. Try to pick out the components for the apps that you'll actually be running ("bragging rights" is a dumb reason to buy a part).

See also:
    https://hardforum.com/threads/building-or-upgrading-a-computer-the-detailed-h-guide.1352290/
    https://hardforum.com/threads/asking-for-build-help-answer-these-questions-first.1349433/

5. whateverer

whateverer AMD Owns Techreport

We'll build you a system, but you'd better answer a few questions first:

1. What's your desired resolution, desired frame-rates, and list of games you plan on playing?
    2. Are you doing anything that would stress more than four cores, like 3D rendering, or video encoding, or game broadcasting? OR do you just play a game, like most people?

3. And finally, what's your rough budget? Don't say "unlimited."

6. Noghri2

Noghri2 n00bie

Neapolitan6th likes this.
  7. sttubs

sttubs Gawd