Vertical Eyefinity setup help!

Phishy714

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
1,992
So I got my hands on a 7950 recently for really cheap and I am thinking of spending MORE money on stuff that I REALLY don't need lol. I am sure most of us have been in that situation more than once lol.

Anyways, I will be getting 3x Asus 25" monitors (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236123) and I wanted to run the vertically in Eyefinity like this:

http://images.anandtech.com/reviews/video/ATI/5870/re5eyefinity.jpg For those too lazy to look at the image, I am looking to put the monitors in portrait mode, side by side. Like this --> [][][]

Now the dilemma I am having is trying to find either a single stand that will be able to hold all three and turn them vertically or just get a single mount for each monitor that is able to turn it vertically.

Please throw suggestions at me left and right!

-- Also, would a 7950 be enough to run 3 of these at that resolution in high settings?
 
Last edited:
vertical.. ya mean in Portrait mode.. or actually stacking the 3 displays upwards?
 
Back
Top