• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Vertex 3 Max IOPS issues

Deacon_Jones1988

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 8, 2012
Messages
159
I have been thinking about using a secondary SSD that I have in my rig for a boot drive on another pc. I was just wondering what would be a tell tale sign that the controller is going bad or something else for that matter. I have some games installed on the SSD atm. Sometimes the games crash while I'm playing them. It's always at different times during gameplay. Its never a hard crash, only the game(s) crash not the machine. I play ESO mostly on the drive. I have tried the games on other drives, HDDs and they don't crash nearly as often.
 
Back
Top