Verizon users...what do you do with your Smart Rewards points?

Parja

[H]F Junkie
I've got just shy of 57,000 points, but I've never found anything worth using them for. All of the merchandise options seem to give you a relatively small amount off the price of an item for using some points, but in most cases, the resulting price is maybe slightly below Amazon's price for the item.

So, what do you fine folks do with your points?

Was hoping it could be credited towards service, phone or even accessories but consensus is it's pretty useless. Wasn't worth the couple of minutes wasted signing up.

I had around 57,000 points before finally taking the time to use them all. I wasted the maximum allowed to enter to win the free year of gas, the 10" Samsung tablet, and then spent the rest on whatever other giveaways they were having at the time. I ended up winning a $10 footlocker gift card. Maybe next time.:)

I have over 120,000 points. So far I have tried a few of the auctions + money, but not been able to win anything.

Verizon rewards are useless.
Valueless, that is why you can't use them for say, A NEW PHONE.

Verizon == scumbags == comcast.

I remember Sony rewards, I bought a VITA at launch, a controller, games, it was awesome.

Mosly just little stuff here and there.

An extra gig of data for the month.

A discounted watch, which I wear everyday.

A coupon for dinner which was refused by the manager of the restaurant in question, and then accepted and then I was charged the original amount on my credit card.

(A real shame because I used to go there once a week and they lost my business over like 5 bucks.)

Mostly useless overall, but you can find a few good things once and a while.

Last edited:
How do you get these points? I've been a Verizon customer for a very long time, never heard of them.

You automatically get points for logging into web account, paying your bill and annually for being a customer. Points should show when you log into your web account with option to enroll.

Back