• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Verizon Everything Plan?

kidstechno

Gawd
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
580
Is there a Verizon plan that is comparable to Sprint's 450 minute unlimited everything else plan for 70$?

I'm looking for unlimited data/e-mail/gps/texting but just need the minimum amount of anytime minutes and nights and weekends. I have Sprint currently and they're all right but most everyone I know has Verizon and get signal every where they go while I'm sitting on little bars/no bars :(

But I'm cheap, so money is more important.
 
There are no verizon everything plans to my knowledge, because if they did im sure id have it with the phone ive got.
 
I priced out the plans on all of the carriers and T-Mobile had the best rate with 2G and they have decent coverage @ $50 (+$5 for text or $15 for unlimited). If you want 3G, AT&T is the way to go @ $70 (+5 for limited text or $20 for unlimited) and the cheapest Verizon plan was $80 ($5 for limited text or $20 for 5000). GPS is free on any of them if you have data and use Google maps or whatever T-Mobile had.

My sis uses GhettoPCS and says the coverage is not bad (Atlanta), but you have to use their phones, because they don't use GSM/SIMs.

I would probably go with AT&T if you want data as they have the best 3G network, have rollover minutes and are slightly cheaper.

I work for AT&T and always thought we were a ripoff, but actually doing a little research would say they have the best option for data.
 
Before the question can be accurately answered is it a A.) regular cellphone, B.) BlackBerry, or C.) Other Smartphone.

It makes a pretty significant difference in features.
 
^^^ yes, because for our BB's the sprint everything plan is perfect for my wife and i. Not only do we have unlimited minutes, but unlimited data, text and everything else under the sun. We know exactly what our bill is gonna be every month no matter how much we use the phones..
 
verizon has a 450 min unlimited everything else plan for $75

$59.00 for minutes and unlimited texting
$15.00 for unlimited internet

i sell verizon
 
verizon has a 450 min unlimited everything else plan for $75

$59.00 for minutes and unlimited texting
$15.00 for unlimited internet

i sell verizon

Whats the code name for that plan because I cant seem to find it. :p Will This work with a blackberry or just the other PDA phones?
 
There are rumors that the BB Storm is bringing a new data plan or plans.

I don't see how that would be true, unless your talking about a price cut. The 29.99 BIS plan is already unlimited. Unless they add a pay as you go plan for Blackberry's (imo silly) like they have for PDAs.
 
Is there a Verizon plan that is comparable to Sprint's 450 minute unlimited everything else plan for 70$?

I'm looking for unlimited data/e-mail/gps/texting but just need the minimum amount of anytime minutes and nights and weekends. I have Sprint currently and they're all right but most everyone I know has Verizon and get signal every where they go while I'm sitting on little bars/no bars :(

But I'm cheap, so money is more important.

Sprints $69.99 450 Everything plan is the least expensive than anything I could find since your original post....now be sure a check coverage maps before the switch. Verizons looks good but can be deceiving as they seem to be the only carrier that display other carriers coverage as there own.
Sprints maps are detailed down to a street level and may give you the information your looking for to stay or switch.

 
Back
Top