• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Venomous X-RT Install (?)

liquidfluidity

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
2,938
Stupid question but I've been Googling for about an hour and am getting frustrated. Where do the plastic washers go? Top of the mobo or bottom - on the backplate before it is installed into the mobo holes or under the thumb screws that hold the backplate on? AARRGH!!!
 
if you mean teh lil orange thingy's lulz i never use em :p i never had any issues without them honestly :D Guud Lucks and Happy Gaming
 
Thanks - no orange "thingys". Figured it out after I looked at the rest of the parts. Washers go on the backplate before installing on the board. The knurled nuts that hold the backplate on, from the top , have plastic inserts in them. I didn't see this the first time I looked. ;)
 
Back
Top