Venice solution on a budget.

depends on what you want to do. some sort of engineering and marketing are the first two that come to mind

LOL, sorry about the mis-spell there "cs".. I realized that about 2 days after I posted..I wont be a noob again, I promise... On a serious note, what RAM would you run with a Ultra D and 3200+?

TheToE! said:
LOL, sorry about the mis-spell there "cs".. I realized that about 2 days after I posted..I wont be a noob again, I promise... On a serious note, what RAM would you run with a Ultra D and 3200+?

There is alot of RAM you can run on the Ultra-D. You could go with RAM like OCZ PC3200 Platinum Rev2 that uses Samsung TCCD chips and get a really good overclock out of them with a bit looser timings and lower voltage or you could with something that uses BH-5/UTT chips and shoot the voltage to them and get a mid-range overclock with tight timings but you'll need active cooling for the RAM or you could go with cheaper value RAM like the Corsair Value Select and you could probably get 2GB for the price of 1GB of the other more expensive overclocking memory and you could just use a memory divider to overclock. Whatever you choose just remember that RAM speed and timings only have a small impact on performance.

Back