System is :
Epox 9npa+
2 x 1GB Crucial pc3200 (ct12864z40B.m16fd)
Sapphire x850xt
Venice 3000+ cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer 64 with AS5.
Case has 8 fans plus the 120mm on the Seasonic S12 500
After 12 hhours of prime in a hot room in Arizona with no AC the cpu temp was only 45c
Is prime stable at 2250, at 2300 it crashes in prime. Stock voltages, although i tried a slight increase and it did nothing.
Ram dividers didnt help. 3x HT didnt help, ect.
I"d like to hit more like 2400 stable, although i will be happy enough with the 2250 if that is the limit of the chip. I just don"t think it is.
Any ideas fellas?
Epox 9npa+
2 x 1GB Crucial pc3200 (ct12864z40B.m16fd)
Sapphire x850xt
Venice 3000+ cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer 64 with AS5.
Case has 8 fans plus the 120mm on the Seasonic S12 500
After 12 hhours of prime in a hot room in Arizona with no AC the cpu temp was only 45c
Is prime stable at 2250, at 2300 it crashes in prime. Stock voltages, although i tried a slight increase and it did nothing.
Ram dividers didnt help. 3x HT didnt help, ect.
I"d like to hit more like 2400 stable, although i will be happy enough with the 2250 if that is the limit of the chip. I just don"t think it is.
Any ideas fellas?