Vengeance 2100 Dolby 7.1 Wireless Headset 58.49 (REFURB)

This deal has been up for a few weeks. I picked one up at that price and it works great!!

My boys needed a new set anyway... they will get my old CL wired set if these are any good. Thanks OP.

My mom was asking for something that has long range just to watch TV on... would this be a stupid choice for that?

My mom was asking for something that has long range just to watch TV on... would this be a stupid choice for that?

it wouldn't work because it has a USB dongle that has to go into a computer

Well I was pretty skeptical but bought one at that price, I just got it and im really impressed with the quality!!! Im going to buy another one for my son :)

I bought one on a previous deal and everyone was complaining about a "tinny" sound with the audio. Personally, I feel the audio is just fine. They are quite comfortable, the build quality is good. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase and am even thinking of buying another pair.

I bought one last time too, they were not comfortable for me (fitment issues) so i resold them. Good for the price though -- certainly not audiophile grade headphones

Received mine today, looks new to me. Plugged in and charging now. Loaded drivers & Corsair control app and rebooted. Working fine so far, I'll post up how they sound in game etc. after it's fully charged. Quick dumb follow up question, these headphones piggy back on my CL sound-card correct? As in, they do not have their own built in sound device right?

I've had this set new for over a year, not too shabby really especially if you have a older computer with outdated Realtek chip.
They can get loud and with the latest driver to fix some issues no problem.

Range is good but not great, battery life seems to be around 8 hours or so.

Back