Vendors with a Christmas Gift Return Policy

BecauseScience

[H]ard|Gawd
Are there any hardware etailers with an extended return policy for Christmas gifts? Some non-computer retailers allow you to declare something as a Christmas gift. The store begins the return window at December 25th instead of the date of purchase.

I just got off chat with a Newegg rep. No dice there. I know they have gift cards but who wants that? When I look under the tree I want to see elaborately wrapped boxes full of cool stuff that can be messed around with Christmas morning. Gift cards just don't cut it IMHO.

With DOA rates so high I wouldn't dare to go without a retailer rma. Processors maybe but nothing else.

EDIT:

Holiday Returns Policy: Items shipped by Amazon.com between November 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010, may be returned until January 31, 2011, for a full refund, subject to our other return guidelines listed below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_navbox_lnret_gift?nodeId=15015731

FTW!

Any others?

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Oops! Sorry for the post to Hot Deals. I meant to post it here in Discussions

I have an email out to Amazon asking if the Holiday Return Policy applies to items in the Electronics section. I'll post the answer here.

Last edited:
Amazon answered my email but not my question. I will have to call to confim that their Holiday Returns Policy applies to computer components.

I called and asked if the Holiday Returns Policy applies to items "sold and shipped by Amazon" in the "Computer Components" category. The CSR replied "Yes, there are no exclusions to our Holiday Return Policy."

FTW.

If you look at the link here, it explains it all..... amazon is the #1 online retailer for a reason, they hold the world record for most orders online per second (something like 110 or more per SECOND!!! no bs)

Also, I returned an auto part which was wrong 2 weeks ago via amazon returns.... it took literally 3 pages and I typed a sentence. They sent a UPS guy here to my home within 12 hours to pick up the return!!! Simply easy! The UPS guy will come 3 times if you are not there the first time. And all of that was FREE SHIPPING on a car part! I didn't have to pay for the box, the label, the UPS return, NOTHING. All included and no hassles.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.h...sit-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back