• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Velocity Micro Holiday Edition

Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
12
The Velcoity Micro Hoilday eddtion is back.

http://www.velocitymicro.com/wizard.php?iid=86

Looks to be a good value. But sadly no over clocking option and thats a bummer as that was a huge draw for the campus edition. Also still don't see the new GX2 (I think thats the name) case. I would have hoped that would have been implemented by now as to me the new case looks better.


Congrats to anyone who gets one of these because I'm sure there going to be sweet.
 
it actually looks like a pretty BAD deal to me... the gamers edge 1000 is a better system (aside from the ram. ) and if you want upgfrades, you actually get to choose them...

Sorry VM, cant say i like this one...
 
I'd love to hear your story.
I have a VM laptop and my experience with VM was top drawer from the order to the delivery. The laptop has been everything it was advertised to be and stable as a rock.

This holiday issue seems to be ok to me, I'm sure it will appeal to a certain audience; not necessarily a hard core gamer.......an 8800GT would be a better GPU.

Anyway, I'm sorry you had a problem with your VM comp.
 
Back
Top