• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

VDC voltage on 5770

joseardzm

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
208
Hi, I wonder if anyone knows if it s ok to have 1.00V for the 3d frequencies (850/1200) instead of 1.125V that I think is the normal voltage for those freqs.

I had some issues with flickering and artifacts in the past they kinda disappear with 10.7 catalyst drivers, they reappear with 10.8 and still in 10.9. In the past a common fix was to change the 2d clocks to a higher freq, like 400core and 1200mem. I did this by making a profile for overdrive and then editing the .xml file.

In the .xml file there are 3 values, want0, want1 and want2 for Core, Mem and Core voltage, under core voltage the values are 950, 1000, 1125 mVolts, but in GPU-Z I always have 1.0V of VDC on any frequency. It doesnt matter if I change the voltage like I change the core freq, the voltage wont change at all.
 
Back
Top