• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

VBIOS update help

buddybd

n00b
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
42
Hi guys

I need help upgrading the VBIOS of my 670s. I have the ASUS DC2 TOP GTX670 and there was a new BIOS update released by ASUS for full Win8 compatibility.

Official link: http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/GTX670DC2T2GD5/#support

However, that tool only works with ASUS Motherboards, and I have an MSI Z68 GD65. How do I get the GPU BIOS from the exe so that I can flash it?

I spent a lot of time formatting my drive to GPT and now I get stuck here. My MOBO supports UEFI and I installed the latest official BIOS for that one as well. http://us.msi.com/product/mb/Z68A-GD65--G3-.html#/?div=BIOS

Any ideas?
 
Back
Top