• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

VB6 Bitmap

MjrStryker

Gawd
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
981
I am trying to use avicap32.dll to capture a single bitmap from a webcam and manipulate the individual RGB values of the bitmap, but I'm not sure how to do the manipulation part in VB6. What I do have so far is a method that gets avicap32.dll to send the captured frame to the clipboard.

Code:
Call SendMessage(hCap, WM_CAP_EDIT_COPY, 0&, 0&)

Now when I try to access the bitmap that the dll placed on the clipboard, I'm unsure what object to use to store the data. Do I need to declare my own structure to pass the bytes into? is there some preconstructed Object for dealing with Bitmaps? How do I get the data from the clipboard into a form in which I can access the individual pixel RGB values?

I appreciate any help I can get on this matter.
 
Back
Top