Vaulter98c's FS Thread - GPUs, Games, Random Stuff

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
...Bump if ya look!! Also, if interested in buying 9600 GSO's for folding, Ive got 3 Im gonna think about selling, 1 dual slot w/ aftermarket cooling (45$) 1 single slot (45$) and 1 dual slot that had a resistor come lose, it is held on with elec tape but it still runs just fine, can provide FAHmon stats for proof if I need (40$ OBO). If interested, let me know and I'll put them up here and put up pics. (

Let me know if you guys would want to buy little dummy adapters for DVI video cards, so you can use them for folding or Physx or whatnot, Ive got 7 of them laying around I could make

All Prices Shipped unless noted!

Creative Labs Digital I/O Module 10$

Well, ya, its one of these do-hickeys. Lets you run a digital (coax or fiber) source in or out from newer creative labs cards. I used this for less than a day and put it back in its box. My Speakers/monitor do the same thing and keep all the controls on 2 remotes and I dont have to use my PC to adjust or whatever. Comes in box with manual, I dont need this anymore, so I'll sell it, its been in use for less than a day. Running stuff from on my computer aint my cup of tea, I like my speaker module better, but for you HTPC guys, this is right up your alley.

Case Logic 10Disc CD Visor w/ Neon Light 3$ ??

Ya, a 10 Disc CD/DVD holder that goes on your visor, WITH A NEON LIGHT!!1 Who doesnt want one of these? I dont, thats who, and Kelly doesnt either (that's the name written on the cardboard). Red neon light flashes or just stays on. Who am I trying to kid, its not neon, its an LED, but who cares? I dont think I'll ship this seperate, unless you REALLY want it (shipping it will cost as much as it costs lol) but I'll throw it in another sale for 3$ if you want it.

Final Fantasy 3 for NDS 12$

Not much to say here, its a game, if you want it, buy it. :) Im thinking 12$ Shipped. If you want them, I can give ya two NDS rubber game cases and 2 NDS stylus (reb/blue cases, red/grey stylus)

GRAW 1 for PC 8$

GRAW 1 for the PC, again, not much to say, never really liked the game. This is the CD version, not the DVD version, but it all works the same :) 10$ Shipped

Xbox360 Battery Pack 6$/3$

This little guy goes in your wireless controller and gives ya power, but this does it with AA batteries, so there is no recharge time, just throw in a pair and go! A must for on the go gamers. Asking 7$ shipped, but I'll throw it in with something for 3$ Comes paried with 2 SUPER HI QUALITY batteries from Giant Eagle, and Ive already done all the hard work putting them in, for FREE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conditions:
I have PayPal and I would prefer to use it (no CC if possible). Id prefer to get money first for larger things and then ship it, but we can work if needed. SO ya, PayPal, I'll ship on payment confirmation for larger items, will talk with you for lesser things. If things get old fast, then let me know your offer and we'll work it if we can. If I am missing something obvious, let me know and Ill update ASAP.

My HEATWARE == +17 so far

And FYI , ON HOLD = sale pending

Last edited:
very sorry, ya, I did the same thing when I looked at it

I will take this e-mail me kjband13 at aol.com

Need a VideoCard? How about an MSI 8500 GT! 25$

One MSI NX8500GT - TD256E (8500GT) for sale here, I had 2 of these in an SLI rig for a while both OC pretty well. This comes with 16 shaders, 256MB mem, and this model has a fan. Bridgeless SLI for those who care, and has DVI, VGA, and the TV out port on it. It is the 128-bit memory version, this isnt the cut down 64bit version. Works great for HTPCs and running most games on a 20" and below. Makes a great backup card. Sorry, I do not have the box it came in, but will be shipped safely, don't worry. Asking 25$ shipped.

6 hour bump plus added new things! and a few lower prices!

6 o'clock bump with PRICE CUTS!! woo, price cuts!!

BUMP getting ready to lower prices again, so if you see something you want, PM me with an offer (reasonable) and we can try to make a sale!

bump, will be adding another 8500 GT and a Dual Core E2180 CPU tonight or tomorrow, and maybe a Wii and some other surprises, so stay tuned!

and updates and price cut on the PSP pack, including a desktop cradle and a car charger, lowered price too!!

bump

Im hittin the sack early, but I'll go with all PM's in order when I get back online

bump

Gonna be out this weekend, but I'll be able to ship come tuesday if anyone wants something, let me know

ermm, this week really got away from me, I'll add more ASAP

Back