Vapochill XE. Looking for $400 +shipping

wait, are you talking about the vapo? you saw from the pics the condition. I;m the second owner and that is the exact condition I got it.

Also, If there was a leak in the vapo, it would not work at all.

not a thread crap but the XE/PE/classic/ ect line of vapochill's with the Danfoss bd35f and bd50f cant handle the load of a new cpu,they just wont do it,compressor is to small for that heat load and the evap is nothiung more then a empty tube,i have built many phase change cooler's even a few -120*c cascade's and i own 3 of them xe's..please make sure if u buy this unit that u have a low wattage cpu for it.Good price on the unit though!

BitchBreaker said:
not a thread crap but the XE/PE/classic/ ect line of vapochill's with the Danfoss bd35f and bd50f cant handle the load of a new cpu,they just wont do it,compressor is to small for that heat load and the evap is nothiung more then a empty tube,i have built many phase change cooler's even a few -120*c cascade's and i own 3 of them xe's..please make sure if u buy this unit that u have a low wattage cpu for it.Good price on the unit though!
ok... I oc'ed a 3200, a 3500, and 2x FX55's with this thing just fine. I'm not sure what your getting at.

Yea..ok listen iv built over 200 phasechange unit's from ss's to cascade's and a few autocascade's i have these unit's and ill tell u now they wont hod crap for a load on today's chip's if u want more proof go to www.xtremesystems.com and go check the phase section ask for chilly1 the local hvac tech on there,he's world famous for his phase unit's,he has 1 of my xe's and he will confirm even pro tuned that it wont hold a damn load for crap on 120+w chip's....

Back