Vapochill XE. Looking for $400 +shipping

A Scream

Limp Gawd
Ok.. I have some WC'ing stuff that I don't want anymore since I never used it.

Swiftech MCP650 $70 shipped
Swiftech 120mm radiator w/ fan and housing $50 shipped
2x water blocks that came from some german company. shipping was expensive. $100
http://www.alphacool.de/xt/product_info.php?products_id=356&cPath=5_18_200 they have two plastic rings around em. I never uesed them so I don't know what they go on. They guy I got em from said he had em on an ati card which I don't remem.
I think these are the mounting brackets, not sure though. http://www.alphacool.de/xt/index.php?cPath=5_18_24 And mine don't have the screws
A small resevour, 2x anti kink hoses, 3ft of tubing, other misc. things.

Pics in a few.

Vapochill XE. Looking for $400 +shipping. Sold!
It's served me well, but I'm looking for something different. I've killed two FX-55's now and I think I'm going to back down from OC'in for a liittle while. In the mean time I'm going to get a little cash back and sell my Vapo.

Shipping will prob be between $60-80

Pics as soon as I have some betteries for my camera.

A Scream said:
Vapochill XE. Looking for $400 +shipping.
It's served me well, but I'm looking for something different. I've killed two FX-55's now and I think I'm going to back down from OC'in for a liittle while. In the mean time I'm going to get a little cash back and sell my Vapo.

Shipping will prob be between $60-80

Pics as soon as I have some betteries for my camera.
damn my paypal is itching for these. but i'm out of money!

So tempted at the great price. Alas, what would happen to my newly modified cube case and watercooling....
Meanwhile, bump so you can sell this before I do something silly (like buying it myself)....

sany00643ms.jpg

sany00630zh.jpg

sany00594vi.jpg

sany00602si.jpg

sany00616tz.jpg

sany00628jk.jpg

sany00583sc.jpg

The thing on top is what I used to power it. It's not necessary and It's not included.

sany00670ak.jpg

sany00687mj.jpg

A Scream said:
...........2x water blocks that came from some german company. shipping was expensive. $100

More information on these please..... What German company, Which waterblocks and for What components,

Free bump for what should be obvious..

yeah, I couldn't find the name when updated the info... but I finally found it.

Back