• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

VapoChill Micro

—§urfÅceЗ

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
266
is this thing in any way comparable to the bigger VapoChills? is it very effective? worth the money? there are three editions. which is the best of them, and does it do its job well?
 
It’s basically a heat pipe cooler and the reviews haven’t been half bad. I still think it’s all but impossible to beat the XP-90 or 120 with a good fan though.
 
From the reviews I've read it is as good if not better than a XP90 is possibly the best Air Cooling solution atm, Hmm I wonder how this stacks against a TT Big Typhoon...
 
Maybe the [H] can do a highend HSF air cooling review. As I haven't seen one in a while.

XP90
vs
XP90c
vs
XP-120
vs
Scyth Ninja
vs
Vapochill Micro
vs
TT Big Typhoon
vs....
etc
 
Back
Top